Services & Resources
Chamber Member Job Postings
Sales assistant to work with sales team making phone calls, sending/receiving emails, writing up contracts, recordkeeping, filing, and more. Angelmark is an advertising sales, graphic design, promotional products and event marketing firm located in Newtown, PA. Part and full time positions available. To learn more about Angelmark visit www.angelmarkassociates.com Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER
First Federal is currently seeking a qualified individual to join our Team as a Mortgage Loan Officer. The MLO will proactively originate mortgage loan products, identify and develop new opportunities (some leads provided), and contribute positively to the Bank’s financial goals.
A high school diploma or GED is required; college degree is preferred. The ideal candidate will also have two or more years of recent sales/banking experience, previous success in a sales-oriented environment, and superior customer service skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical and dental benefits, group life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k).
Interested candidates should email their resume to HR@firstfedbucks.com or fax to 215-504-6160.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OUTBOUND SALES CONSULTANT
G2 Computers is on the market for an amazing Professional Services Outbound Sales Consultant. We are looking for individuals responsible for generating sales and building client relationships. This job requires a person skilled in both prospecting and account management with a desire to earn top money by selling our services and solutions. An ideal candidate is a highly motivated sales professional with excellent prospecting, problem solving, and time management. A technical background is not required for this position, but the ability to sell to businesses is.
We are looking for self-driven sales professionals who deliver to high standards but also have fun in the process.
The perfect candidate is someone with experience and is comfortable with a compensation package that includes base plus commission.
G2 Computers is your local Apple Specialist dedicated to providing the best technology solution for any need. Today, our retail teams are dedicated to building relationships with customers in our three retail stores. As a sales consultant you will work with customers to create custom solutions for all of their technology needs. We specialize in Apple Computers, iPads, home automation, and home audio.
Who You Are:
- A sales achiever with 1-2 years of retail or sales experience.
- Enthusiastic and ready to work with a fast-paced and high-energy team.
- Ready to start learning and working today!
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and create complete solutions for retail customers.
- Anything necessary to create an awesome shopping experience.
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com
Now Hiring Cleaners! Join our team of professionals!
Day Shift: Residential & Evening Shift: Commercial
– Competitive pay. Permanent positions, room for advancement.
– Steady work with monthly set schedules.
– Strong communication skills a must.
– Valid driver’s license & vehicle required.
– Company vehicle provided. Mileage reimbursement given when personal vehicle is utilized.
– Experience preferred, but not required.
Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kistler’s Minuteman Press have one position open for a business-to-business sales representative in Bucks County area, selling print services to business owners within an established territory.
• This is an outside-sales, business-to-business opportunity.
• There is no overnight travel.
• Qualified business listings are provided.
• This position is purely business development and existing account renewals.
• There is no account management after the sale.
Compensation is comprised of a base salary or wage and expenses.
Please send resume email@example.com or call John @ 215-428-4740
1. Seeking the right person for Spa Coordinator position with growing holistic day spa in Bucks County, PA. Must be a team player. Qualified candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, be able to work independently and have the ability to multi-task, provide leadership to spa staff, utilize computer scheduling systems and Microsoft software, effectively cross-sell services, track inventory, promote growth of company, and coordinate staff schedules. Excellent written and oral communication skills a must. Prior spa experience a plus. Prior supervisory/leadership experience and understanding of holistic health practices a plus. Part-time position, approximately 15 hours per week plus two Saturdays per month. Serious applicants only.
2. PA-licensed massage therapist for a part-time position with a growing holistic day spa in Bucks County, PA. Multiple modalities preferred. Must be willing to learn other spa services. Approximately 21 hours a week plus 2 Saturdays per month; availability for additional hours as needed a plus. Must be caring, willing to work as a part of a team, and have a passion for client-centered care. Only serious applicants need apply.
3. Part-time position for PA-licensed esthetician with a growing holistic spa located in Bucks County, PA. Opportunity to provide organic facials, body treatments and waxing as well as other spa services; will train on the latter. Must have all-round knowledge of skin care and willingness to work with top-shelf organic products. Must be willing to be part of the team and provide client-centered care. Only serious applicants need apply.
Please send resume with cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
We are in immediate need for a Customer Service/HVAC Tech. WE need YOUR help starting up and servicing Boilers, Pumps, Humidifiers and Flow Meters.
We are a Manufacturer’s Rep specializing in Hydronics, Steam and Humidification Systems. Join our TEAM and be recognized for your hard work. Compensation, future growth and recognition will be HUGE for the right candidate.
You will be required to do Project take-offs, bid preparation, prepare quotations, submittals, product sizing, enter orders as required, administer change orders. Provide technical assistance to customers. Maintain effective communication between distributors, customers and field sales engineers.
• Ideal Candidate will have Mechanical Aptitude and at least 3 years’ experience in commercial HVAC piping systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good computer and organization skills
• Great phone skills are necessary
• Good physical condition
• Current license and good driving record
No phone calls please, send resume email@example.com