Committees, Events & Programs
Leadership Bucks County Program
Be part of the 26th class!
Classes meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from September – May from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at various locations.
- Cultivate personal and professional growth
- Meet successful leaders
- Interactive presentations and discussions covering professional development
- Personal and group discovery through the program Assessment tool
- Exploration of Leadership Styles and Development to enhance awareness and effectiveness
- Team projects include conflict resolution, team building, ethics & integrity, managing & effecting change, time management, financial management, communication and motivation techniques
Click here to download the application and agenda!
Contact Susan Harkins at 215-943-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.