- Stephanie Ripka promoted to Vice President of LBCCC
- Stephanie Ripka, Yardley, Pennsylvania was recently promoted to Vice President of the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce, another step… Read More
- RFP for Bookkeeping Services – Due by 4:00 p.m. on December 30, 2014
- The Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce is seeking a request for proposal for Bookkeeping Services. These services include data… Read More
- Check out these upcoming member events!
- Contest to name a spin-off business A contest to name Ken Hantman’s spin-off business in which they are producing training… Read More
- View all announcements
News & Publications
Best Way to Advertise Your Business
The Chamber’s Outlook Magazine
If you are looking for a great B2B marketing idea for your company advertising, you found it. The Chamber’s targeted monthly magazine reaches over 1400 Bucks County business people and is read from cover to cover. Large and small business advertising is combined with local editorial news, special chamber announcements and a calendar of events that ensures a longer than average shelf life compared with other print advertising vehicles. Loyalty runs deep within the Lower Bucks County Chamber and buying from Outlook Magazine advertisers is encouraged highly.