News & Publications
Have you signed up for Leadership Bucks County?
Don’t Miss Out on Leadership Bucks County which is being sponsored again by PECO!!!
Starting in October and ending in May, Leadership Bucks County is a great way to meet people and learn more about Bucks County! Applications are still being accepted so act now!
Leadership Bucks County has contributed to the personal and professional growth and success of over 325 individuals for 23 years! Continuous improvements have been made each year to ensure that the program remains one of the finest of its kind, anywhere in the country.
As a class member SPONSOR, you want a Return On Investment.
Here are some benefits to you and/or to class members:
• Representing your company’s services and products by networking during the program year
• Enhanced skill and confidence to provide leadership for the company
• Improved knowledge of issues impacting the business community
• Expanded knowledge and skill in managing people
• Hands on experience in getting things done through teamwork
• Benefits from a personal assessment for a self-awareness experience
Leadership Bucks County Mission: Leadership Bucks County is designed to develop Lower Bucks County business community members in becoming more effective leaders through personal and professional development of leadership qualities and skills while collaborating with fellow leaders.
Vision: To be an essential investment for the development of leadership skills in the area.