News & Publications
Leadership Bucks County Program to Begin in September
A limited number of seats are available for the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce’s 26th Leadership Bucks County program. From September 2017 to May 2018, selected participants attend class on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at various locations.
Throughout the program, future leaders can expect to:
- Cultivate personal and professional growth
- Meet successful leaders
- Interactive presentations and discussions covering professional development
- Personal and group discovery through the program Assessment tool
- Exploration of Leadership Styles and Development to enhance awareness and effectiveness
- Team projects include conflict resolution, team building, ethics & integrity, managing & effecting change, time management, financial management, communication and motivation techniques
Only a few spaces are available for the class of 2018. Interested candidates should click here to download the application and agenda.
Contact Susan Harkins at 215-943-7400 or email email@example.com for additional information.