- A Message to the Chamber Membership from the Chamber President and the Economics & Government Group....Read More
- Check out these upcoming member events and grand openings!....Read More
- Professional Development Opportunities for High School Students and Business Professionals....Read More
- View all announcements
About The Chamber
The Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance free enterprise by providing leadership to enhance the economic climate of the business community.
No. The Chamber is an independent, not-for-profit, business organization funded through member dues investments and activities. It is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and managed by a professional staff.
Whether you represent a small, medium or large business, being a member of the Chamber offers you many benefits such as..
- Complimentary admission to a minimum of two events every month:
– Bucks Business Connect Meeting featuring a speaker on a pertinent business topic
– Business Card Exchange to help you meet many prospective customers
- Networking opportunities
- Cost effective group health insurance and dental & vision insurance
- Listings in the Directory of Members and Buyers Guide
- Special savings through Member-to-Member Discounts
- Business seminars and workshops
- Confidential business counseling services and resources through SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives)
- Legislative action on behalf of business
- Professional staff to serve you
- Marketing visibility opportunities for you and your company!
- See Member Benefit Programs for more information
Absolutely! If you are looking to expand into the Lower Bucks market, or if you have an interest in supporting business in Lower Bucks County, you are cordially welcome to become a member.
In addition to the benefits listed, your firm’s membership demonstrates your commitment to the economic health of this area and provides an excellent opportunity to promote your local branch.
Call 215-943-7400 or visit our offices at 409 Hood Boulevard, Fairless Hills. The Chamber staff will be happy to answer any questions and provide information. You can become involved in the Chamber through attendance at events and/or participation on committees. The level of involvement is up to you, but remember . . . your level of participation is directly proportional to the benefits you will receive!